On the posthumous birthday of his late son, Yul Edochie pays tribute




Actor Yul Edochie of Nollywood wrote a heartbreaking message on the day when his late son Kambilichukwu would have turned 17. 


On Thursday, Yul shared his sorrows on Instagram. He talked about the anguish of losing a son and related a dream in which Kambi was happier, taller, and more attractive. 


While acknowledging the challenges of living without his son, Yul places special focus on his strength and trusts in God's plan for his siblings.


Writing, "Kambi yooooo!" Cheers to your 17th birthday, my amazing kid.I hope all is fine with you over there.I never thought I would write a piece as detailed as this, but here we are. Life. "I prayed to God repeatedly, and he heard my plea and allowed me to see you again. 


And I had a dream where I saw you. You appeared lot more attractive and taller. larger as well. You exuded brightness. It looks like you quit playing football and are now shooting hoops over there. You had a joyful expression.


"Clearly, living there is very different from living here. We're trying our best to survive down here. It hasn't been simple being without you. It hurts so bad. 


However, I'm powerful. incredibly powerful. For myself and your siblings, I must be strong. while completely yielding to God's will. "You are missed." God loves you more than we do.


You've been promoted. Keep an eye on all of us. Son, keep on flying. Until our next meeting. Continue to play football. My son, happy 17th birthday. Daddy cherishes you.


Remember that in January, Yul and his divorcing wife, May, lost their first son? Kambilichukwu reportedly spent the entire night reading in order to be ready for his tests. 


Following his inspection, he went to play football with his buddies. While slumped over, he had a seizure. He was taken to the hospital right once, where it was determined he was dead.